Sunday, May 8, 2011

#87 Upcoming Readings

So very excited to announce a couple o' great readings coming up in May:

On May 25th in Austin, TX, I'll be reading with Rachel B GlaserBrittany Callender, Audra Schroeder, and Steve Moulds as a part of Amelia Gray's reading series Five Things at the Spider House Ballroom (formerly the United States Art Authority) 510 W. 29th St., Austin, TX, 78705) at 7:30pm.


***UPDATE***


May 28th - 


Tex Gallery (1012 Egan St., Denton, TX) is holding a real hum-dinger of an opening, featuring work by some fabulous artists from far and wide, including Anna Krachey and Alan Skelton.  There will be performances as well, and readings by the fabulous and dangerous Amelia Gray and Rachel B Glaser.  


Really can't express how excited I am for this.  !!!.


The evening will begin at 5pm with a workshop/lecture by Dr. Haj Ross (University of North Texas).  Come one, come all.  

***

And, as you may already know, Ben Clark and I are hitting the road in July for a bearded tour of the midwest.  I'll post a tour schedule as soon as I have one.  I hope we're coming to a town near you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment