Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#93 Revelation Awarded

Dear Reader,

Great news!  I submitted a finalized version of Revelation to Mutable Sound, and we're moving on.  It's out of my hands.  The book is done.  The release date is set for October 2011. 

I'll be back soon with a list of stores and sites that are selling the book, but in the mean time, if you're a bookstore, and are interested in selling the book, contact Gabriel Boyer at Mutable Sound.  Otherwise, come find me while on tour and place a pre-order.  Check the Tour Page for more details on tour dates and locations.  

So, the book is on its way.  And this morning I found out Revelation was awarded Honorable Mention in the Leapfrog Press Fiction Contest.  Check out the list there for other note-worthy books, and be sure to pick up the some-level-of-award-winning novel this October!  

Cool.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment