Monday, November 28, 2011

Self-Centered Round Up

Some nice things happened this week.  I've been in Texas, where it is warm and sunny (the opposite of how I left Chicago).  It's been strange.  I'll say that.  Strange and good.  The highlights are a blur of Patron, turkey, fiddles, Young Money, and heart to heart to hearts.  Denton is not a bad place.  It's soft around the edges.

In other news, I have a piece out in the the current issue of Fractured West (Issue #3).  The piece is called "Family Vacation Island Love".

Also, REVELATION is out and about - available at mutablesound.com and amazon.com.  Soon to be in stores everywhere (in Chicago)!

Also, thoughtful words by Sam Price over at HTMLGIANT about my piece in Beecher's Magazine as a part of their Literary Magazine Club series.  It's not too late to get involved with the conversation.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment