Thursday, December 30, 2010

#55 It Was An Ambush

I like to give readings, and I am proudly average at it.  The more I do, the better I get, I think.  In support of this claim, I've gathered the few videos there are of the few readings I've done, and compiled them here.  Please note the evolution of hand gestures: from fragile/protective to instrumental to gestural/pseudo/sorta-communicative.  Way to go hands.

I read Pee On Water this evening.  Wish I knew Rachel Glaser.

I also read this interview today.  I would have liked to have known William Gaddis, but maybe only through a third party.  Like if an old friend of mine who was also buddies with Gaddis, and who had initially vouched for me in order to bring me into the social circle, always stuck around to make sure he didn't give me a hard time.

I also wrote a new story today about a shark-tooth necklace and one relentless jellyfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment